English Support - Software > easySoft

PID-Control

(1/5) > >>

Marco:
Hello guys. I have a question for you.
Some years ago I installed and programmed n.4 EASY 819-DC-RCX with NET-ID system for a industrial machine.
Now, the customer asks me to improve the machine adding a display to show the value of the analog input from NET-ID 1 and also to regulate a new analog output when the analog input changes.
So, the analog input is on the NET-ID 1 and the analog outpup is on the new part (MFD-Titan + MFD-RA17) that I want add as a display called NET-ID 5.
Please, who can explain me how I do to transfer the analog input from NET-ID 1 to NET-ID 5 and how to manage di PID to control the new analog output.

Thanks a lot

John_Ess:
Hi Marco,

I guess a snippet of your original code might help others to understand what you're after.
I have a similar project with four 819 relays that will eventually require an external MFD-Titan display and I'm eager to learn how to do it as well.

Cheers,
John

Marco:
Hi John,
I attach my project.
I'm sorry but some comments are in Italian.
You can find, inside of the NET-ID 5 (MFD-Titan), the part of code that I've already written.

Thanks.

Maikky:
Dear Marco.

As far as I understand you like to use the analogue input IA02 at NetID01.

The use of function block PT in line 39 is fully correct, but this block is sending a value only
at a change from low to high value. Therefore you should permanently trigger this function block.

The corresponding block GT in NetId05 in contrary is reading at each cycle. You do not have to
add anything there.

By adding a trigger signal in line 39 of NetID01 you should be able already to see the value at the display.

Regards
Maikky

Maikky:
Dear Marco.

If you need a general description of PI-control with sample programs you may check the following link.
http://easy-forum.net/index.php?topic=3825.msg21229#msg21229

Regards
Maikky

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln