Autor Thema: Request PID Control example program  (Gelesen 5508 mal)

Offline steven

• I love easy-Forum.net!
Request PID Control example program
« am: April 22, 2005, 03:57:55 Vormittag »
hi there

Please find attached file which is confiquration diagram for PID Control with MFD-Titan or EASY800.
I think that if you see the diagram, you can understand what  i would like to do.
if you need more informationm, please let me know.
actually, i did make a PID Control program for attached diagram but i think that the program has too long steps uselessly.
so, i would like to receive an advise for PID Control. if somebody can give me a PID Control example program, it's very very helpful for me.

regards,

Steven

Offline tommyrush

• I love easy-Forum.net!
Re: Request PID Control example program
« Antwort #1 am: April 23, 2005, 10:17:31 Vormittag »
Steven

Please find attached a basic PID control example that will do what you require. Only the PI function is required for your application.

In the function block DC. I1 is your setpoint to adjust your control. The values i have put in the block may need adjusting, as i do not know have fast your application will react to the settings, see how you get on with this.  :)

Regards

Tommy

Offline steven

• I love easy-Forum.net!
« Antwort #2 am: April 25, 2005, 08:00:24 Vormittag »
Hello Tommy,

thank you very much for your reply. but i couldn't open your file. because of i have Easy-soft-pro 5,11. which software did you use? please let me know. and if possible, please made a program by Easy-soft-pro 5,11.

regards

Steven

Offline tommyrush

• I love easy-Forum.net!
« Antwort #3 am: April 27, 2005, 19:14:11 Nachmittag »
Hi Steven

I used easy-soft 6 PRO to compile the first programme. Here is a Version that was made in easy-soft 5 pro.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Tommy

Offline CHIRVASE_TIM

« Antwort #4 am: April 28, 2005, 01:11:56 Vormittag »
i need more detailed information on the process! i need to know hoe fast the system has to act! here are the rules: if u have a KP large enough u will have a quick response but an unstable system, to correct that u will use a KI to stabilize the system and the KV will offer u a more exact reglation! i don't if this help's u! maybe if i know more about the system i could be more specific  ;) !