Autor Thema: Lose program  (Gelesen 4720 mal)

Offline Luca

Lose program
« am: Juni 08, 2005, 15:15:05 Nachmittag »
Hi all,
i have developed an application for MFD with Easy Soft Pro 5.11.
Installed it in about 30 machines 6 month ago.
I have now 2 case of MFD that are showing this message:
"the program
  is damaged
       [OK]"
Pressing OK you can go into system menu, that shows program in STOP.
Is not possible to return in RUN.  ??? ??? ???
Anyone had never seen problem like this?
What to do, reload program or change the hardware?

Offline befu

Re: Lose program
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 09, 2005, 22:05:34 Nachmittag »
Sorry Luca,

never heard this happen before!

This error message will be generated, if the Visio-Interpreter of the MFD operating system finds inconsistent information in the visualization part of your program. This part of the program is stored in a FRAM and it seems, that the two devices, which are showing the described error message, have faulty FRAMs and lost a few bits or bytes of your program.

As I said, I can’t remember this error was ever mentioned since the MFD device is available.

You may want to contact Moeller support and claim to exchange this two devices. May be you can send the devices untouched (do not try to download the program again) and if possible the original project file too, so Moeller eventually can try to investigate, what was going wrong.

Hope you'll have success and best regards

Bernhard Funk

Offline BryanG

« Antwort #2 am: Juni 20, 2005, 17:47:24 Nachmittag »
Had a similar problem with two MFD CP8-ME, both in Dairies but 200 miles apart with 6 months between purchases.  They lost most of the ladder program, the visualisations were unavailable and they were Stopped.  For one there was a Easy-400 in the base that was still working OK, so I don't think it can be mains disturbance.  I have only been able to retreive one of them, I will get it back to Moeller.

Bryan

Offline BryanG

« Antwort #3 am: August 02, 2005, 10:21:44 Vormittag »
I  regard to my last post, I had the same problem again at the same site.  I visited site and checked what remained of the program and it was obvious to me that the loss was due to 'tampering'.  I had left the option available so that if they forgot the system password they could use the delete function and recover the situation.  I have disabled that function, hopefully it will stop the person who was interfering.

Regards

Bryan