Autor Thema: Remanent values over OPC  (Gelesen 12737 mal)

Offline sasko

Remanent values over OPC
« am: August 29, 2006, 14:07:59 Nachmittag »
OPC works fine, in client I wrote for example value 30 in timer 7(transfer works fine) , and if I restart Easy 822 DcTC (cut off supplay) the value is the old one, If I change the value on the easy parameters menu on 30, then is OK, whay remanent values go away if I change over the OPC ?

Offline befu

Re: Remanent values over OPC
« Antwort #1 am: August 29, 2006, 15:28:08 Nachmittag »
Hi sasko,

this is a little glitch in the operating system of the easy822, not a matter of the OPC server nor your OPC client.

In older versions of th easy800 the change of a constant timer set value via the serial interface wasn't saved into the internal FRAM, while the change via display and  keys on the device itself was saved properly.

This bug has been fixed long ago, the actual version of easy800 and MFD devices should do the trick!

Best regards

Bernhard

Offline sasko

« Antwort #2 am: August 29, 2006, 17:32:45 Nachmittag »
Is it possible to upgrade the Easy 822 ?
We need this function.

Offline befu

« Antwort #3 am: August 29, 2006, 17:53:32 Nachmittag »
Hi sasko

Sorry, no it isn't possible!

Maybe you can use a workaround to solve this problem: Don't use a constant value as the timer set value, use a marker double word MD instead and make this MD remanent (e.g. MB 1 - 4 for MD1).

Now you can write the MD with your OPC client. Note that the value to be written has to be an integer respective to the time range (mins, secs or msecs): If you e.g. want a set time of 2:300 ms (2 secs + 300 ms), the value to be written is 2300.

If it all fails, you have to buy a new one I'm afraid!

Best regards

Bernhard

Offline sasko

« Antwort #4 am: September 01, 2006, 10:56:56 Vormittag »
I'm sad to hear that the prommised things that can easy do are not true, this is the moeller bug and it should be fixed as a standard upgrade the firmware of the Easy.