Autor Thema: Eaton Intelligent Controller?  (Gelesen 8809 mal)

Offline canuk

Eaton Intelligent Controller?
« am: Januar 31, 2008, 03:45:35 Vormittag »
Hey All,

Has anyone had any experience with the Eaton Intelligent controller?  Does it use the same software?  Bothe model look Identical like moeller makes them and Eaton puts there name on them!

Joe

Offline KressSwiss

• easy god
  • Und sie dreht sich doch..."Galileo Galilei"
    • Electronics Planet
Re: Eaton Intelligent Controller?
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 31, 2008, 09:47:49 Vormittag »
Hi Joe

The US-based industrial group Eaton acquired end of 2006 the German Moeller Group. It means, Moeller is a 100% EATON company. In fact of this I think EATON intelligent relays must be similar to easy relays. Link to EATON relays

Regards
Hermann 
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 31, 2008, 10:14:49 Vormittag von KressSwiss »
Achtung:
Angehängte Dateien sind nur für eingelogte User sichtbar!

Offline ndzied1

• One if By Land
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 31, 2008, 19:52:08 Nachmittag »
The Eaton product is the Easy Relay with different printing.   For that matter, so is the Allen Bradley Pico product.  Moeller is the manufacturer of both of them.

Hermann,  Do you know if Micro Innovation was part of the deal with Eaton Buying Moeller or will Micro Innovation be a separate company?  I noticed that most of the automation products (HMI, X-Control, XI/ON) have been moved off the Moeller Site to the Micro Innovation site...  Any ideas you have would be interesting.

Thanks <and sorry for hijacking the thread>

Norm

Offline KressSwiss

• easy god
  • Und sie dreht sich doch..."Galileo Galilei"
    • Electronics Planet
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 01, 2008, 17:05:06 Nachmittag »
Hi Norm
You are right, high end products by Moeller automation division, (large touch panels, HMI-PLCs, PC-based PLCs, XION remote) have been transfered to Micro Innovation, in which Moeller has a 50 % share. In my opinion I think, this share of 50% belongs therfore to Eaton now. But no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information.
Regards
Hermann
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 02, 2008, 12:33:47 Nachmittag von KressSwiss »
Achtung:
Angehängte Dateien sind nur für eingelogte User sichtbar!