Autor Thema: SMS  (Gelesen 20220 mal)

Offline hookshy

Re: SMS
« Antwort #15 am: Februar 10, 2009, 18:42:19 Nachmittag »
hi, I'm Gabriel
I have at home a modem GSM Siemens MC35 and I olso try to send SMS with Serial Protocol function from an Easy 800 .
I did' t succeded yet ,and I want to tell you what I now may be we will find toghether a way to  make this work.
I am comunicating and sending SMS with the moden from the Pc .
To initiate a send job to modem the sintax will Be:
AT+CMGS="Phone nunmber"OD
[OD is Carriage return in Hexa]
Then I have to start a new send task :
My messange 1A
[1A is Substitute]
Both CR [OD] and SUB [1A] are very important to be placed at the end , I supose in Easy it must be writen in end sequence.

I do not think the example from Moeller using SP function block will work , my opinion is that you must use to SP function ,first one to tel the modem what you want him to execute and the next one with mesege and end of task.

Offline John_Ess

• I love easy-Forum.net!
« Antwort #16 am: Februar 10, 2009, 19:29:26 Nachmittag »
Hi Gabriel,

What cable are you using to communicate between Easy-800 and GSM modem?
Please attach some code so we ALL can look at it together.

Regards,

John

Offline hookshy

« Antwort #17 am: Februar 14, 2009, 14:01:23 Nachmittag »
I am using Easy800 pc Cab conected to another male 9 pin cable for serial comunications.
Cables are very good for comunication pc-modem GSM.
I don't understand what cods you whant me to send you?
Gabi

Offline John_Ess

• I love easy-Forum.net!
« Antwort #18 am: Februar 14, 2009, 19:12:26 Nachmittag »
I am using Easy800 pc Cab conected to another male 9 pin cable for serial comunications.
Cables are very good for comunication pc-modem GSM.
I don't understand what cods you whant me to send you?
Gabi

See my post in "Kommunication" section where I try to figure out differencies between "modem" easy-MO-CAB and "programming" easy-PC-CAB cables.
For some reason Moeller recommends using strictly MO-CAB to communicate with modems and ANY other serial devices. Nobody but you so far was able to communicate with modem via PC-CAB.

From your post it seems that you are the very first one (at least in this forum) to establish a communication between EASY and Siemens MC35 modem using a standard "programming" cable PC-CAB.

That is why I asked you to explain the whole working setup in details - including your *.e60 easySoft code - if you don't mind of course  :)

Best regards,

John