Autor Thema: How Can I see my PLC variables thrue a web browser?  (Gelesen 11927 mal)

Offline Orlandini

How Can I see my PLC variables thrue a web browser?
« am: Februar 26, 2009, 18:16:12 Nachmittag »
Hello, I need some help with my EASY800...Could somebody help me?
i have some doubts regarding the codesys

this is what I have:   
plc (Moeller EASY800+EASY209-SE) that generates an OPC file with EDS extension

What I need to do is simulate a small process, turn on and off a chiller for this I want to get into a webpage with the IP of the EASY209-SE and read the status of the process. I assume that the eds file contains the inputs and outputs of the PLC but due the EASY209-SE is not a webserver I can not download the webpage I pretend to use, but can I do this with the codesys software client and do the graphic interface capable to running as htm file? Or what do you suggest to accomplish this task?

Bimbo

• Gast
Re: How Can I see my PLC variables thrue a web browser?
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 26, 2009, 21:13:34 Nachmittag »
help with my EASY800...Could somebody help me?

the codesys

EASY 800 and Codesys?  ???

Offline Orlandini

Re: How Can I see my PLC variables thrue a web browser?
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 27, 2009, 14:52:27 Nachmittag »
Hello Bimbo, thanks for answer.

From the version easysoft6.1 pro the software generate an eds file, used in codesys to read variables.. however the way to concatenate this information with the graphic side and a web browser ability is what i'm trying to find out......what i need to to is similar to the application with the easy400/600+cobox+webserver but instead of having a webserver like the cobox i have a easy209-SE, so i assume due the codesys i could read the values of the easy800