Autor Thema: EASY411-DC-ME problem in device  (Gelesen 5851 mal)

Offline Eugeny

EASY411-DC-ME problem in device
« am: März 15, 2009, 21:04:44 Nachmittag »
Hi everyone!

Its my question.
When use MFD-CP8-NT+MFD-TP12 + module of the expansion EASY411-DC-ME, have a problem.
At connection warm-up sensor PT100 to MFD-TP12, that all work fine, but when connect such sensor to EASY411-DC-ME (IA3, IA6), that begins the problems with evidences.
The problem is, on display not possible to display indication of the temperature with accuracy ± 0,1°С.
Why no possibility this do, or I not it is correct that that understands?
Hereinafter in EASY-Soft Pro v. 6.30, there is function Config Link in communication parameter, but at connection of the module of the expansion EASY411-DC-ME, function Config Link does not define its as module of the expansion, and accordingly no possibility its configurations.
In the same way wanted to notice that in process of the work in network NET, often disappears the relationship with block of the expansion EASY411-DC-ME (in network 3 devices, MFD-CP8-NT+MFD-TP12+EASY411-DC-ME, EASY819+EASY411-DC-ME, EASY819+EASY618-DC-RE, length of the network cable 6 metres, velocity of the exchange given 500 Kb/s).
Possible I that that not it is correct has done, and should like to hear the opinions on this cause.

Sorry for bad english.

Offline Knodelpa

• easy god
  • I love easy-Forum.net
Re: EASY411-DC-ME problem in device
« Antwort #1 am: März 15, 2009, 21:27:59 Nachmittag »
Hi Eugeny,

the analog inputs of the easy411-dc-me using MW. See the AWB:
ftp://ftp.moeller.net/DOCUMENTATION/AWA_INSTRUCTIONS/24770608.pdf

:) ;) :D
Paul

Offline Eugeny

Re: EASY411-DC-ME problem in device
« Antwort #2 am: März 15, 2009, 22:04:00 Nachmittag »
Thank you for advice.

I all do according to instruction and use addressing with MW for analog entry IA3, IA6.
But all problem about which I have written, remains not comprehensible.