Autor Thema: USB to Serial to MFD?  (Gelesen 5063 mal)

Offline ndzied1

• One if By Land
USB to Serial to MFD?
« am: April 12, 2004, 22:00:19 Nachmittag »
Hello,

I guess this is the first topic here.  I have searched and found some Deutsch answers to this question but I do not read the language.

We have had success with a Keyspan USB to Serial interface to the Easy 400 and 600 but not with the MFD-Titan.  Has anyone had any success with this?

Thanks,

Norman Dziedzic

Chicago, IL USA

Offline Tuete

• I love easy-Forum.net
Re: USB to Serial to MFD?
« Antwort #1 am: April 13, 2004, 22:51:36 Nachmittag »
Hi Norman,

I think you won't get a problem. Please see the pdf-document which lists the USB to Serial Interface converter.

Regards,
Tuete

PDF-Doc:
http://easyforum.regulski.com/ef_schnittstelle/USB_Konvertervergleich_en.pdf

Offline ndzied1

• One if By Land
« Antwort #2 am: April 13, 2004, 23:56:39 Nachmittag »
Thank You Tuete:

The Moeller office in Toronto, Canada has recommended to get an adapter by ATen that they say has always worked for them.  If it works I will let you know so you can add it to your list.

Thanks

nOrM

microkid

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 04, 2004, 03:00:17 Vormittag »
 :D
Meinen Deutch nicht sehr gut, aber ich ein USB zu Serial lead haben. Es geht wunderbahr mit Easy, Vacon, Mitsubishi....alles.
I have a USB to serial lead which works reliably with all PLC's and drives without problems. It maps as RS232 comms port as far as software is concerned. It cost me about GBP 20.
If anyone needs info, ask.

Regards

Microkid

microkid

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Mai 04, 2004, 03:04:28 Vormittag »
There is a very reliable USB to Serial lead which works with the Titan or via 800 over the net. It works with every drive and PLC I have used as if u were linked by RS232.
If u still need detail, let me know.

regards

Microkid UK