Autor Thema: Communication  (Gelesen 12094 mal)

Phoenix

• Gast
Communication
« am: Juni 25, 2004, 12:33:26 Nachmittag »
For sometime I have been searching for "communication Protocol(s)" to enable my PC and PLC to talk outside of the restricted "easysoft" software.

Can anyone assist me please  :)

Offline julian

• I love easy-Forum.net
Re: Communication
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 25, 2004, 15:12:30 Nachmittag »
There are two possibilities.
1.A DLL from Moeller.
2.Complete EASY serial protocoll from Moeller.
Please send your request to easy@moeller.net

Phoenix

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Juni 26, 2004, 12:05:00 Nachmittag »
There are two possibilities.
1.A DLL from Moeller.
2.Complete EASY serial protocoll from Moeller.
Please send your request to easy@moeller.net

Julian - Thank you for your suggestion, but I have already tried to obtain information since Thursday, 6 May 2004 10:31 PM to present.  This commenced with www.moeller.net, and easy.moeller.net that later lead to automation@moeller.net and info@moeller.net which was passed over to the Australian branch without success.

Failing this I endeavoured to contact the authors of "easysoft" software through moeller and easy-forum which yielded the same failure.  Now I am becoming FRUSTRATED, so have posted my query with the hope that somebody out there can assist me :-)

Offline julian

• I love easy-Forum.net
« Antwort #3 am: Juni 26, 2004, 15:29:16 Nachmittag »
Phoenix,
next week I will contact MOELLER via my company.
Hope I can have a deal with Moeller getting this files.
Regards,
Julian

Phoenix

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Juni 27, 2004, 07:55:08 Vormittag »
Julian,

Thank you - I appreciate your assistance on this matter and look forward to hear from you :-)

Cheers

Phoenix

Offline julian

• I love easy-Forum.net
« Antwort #5 am: Juni 29, 2004, 09:10:40 Vormittag »
Phoenix,
I got an answer from MOELLER.
BjoernL will contact you immediately.
It seems there was some trouble with your request sent to different email adresses.
Regards,
Julian
« Letzte Änderung: Juni 29, 2004, 12:52:23 Nachmittag von Werner »

Phoenix

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Juni 29, 2004, 13:21:21 Nachmittag »
Julian,

Thank you so much for your assistance and will contact BjoernL ASAP.  Was unaware that my other email address has trouble will contact ISP about it.

Cheers

Phoenix

Phoenix

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Juli 07, 2004, 15:20:18 Nachmittag »
Julian,

Just a quick update concerning the DLL or complete EASY serial protocol from Moeller.

Todate, have not gained access to the information by declining the “Loan Agreement” which I believed to be a form of formality. Unfortunately, it appears that the DLL files are only for TEMPORARY use that can be recalled at any time with notice.  In addition, the monthly reports would eventually infringe upon my “intellectual asset”.

Honestly, I felt Moeller would have been as helpful without constraint in giving comprehensive literature as Danfoss, IDEC, and Hitachi were in the past.

Again, I would like to thank you for your assistance.  It is hoped such efforts on your behalf did not put you into any awkward position.

All the best

Cheers

Phoenix

Offline julian

• I love easy-Forum.net
« Antwort #8 am: Juli 09, 2004, 20:38:56 Nachmittag »
Phoenix,
I don't know this paper.
In my opinion it's a protection against professionals who develop competition products like EASY/MFD.
This MOELLER paper should not be really a problem for standard users with a special application.
Have success with EASY,
Julian

Phoenix

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Juli 11, 2004, 06:58:36 Vormittag »
Julian,

This paper called “LEIHVEREINBARUNG –GB” is very real in PDF format. Referring above to my July 07, 2004, 09:20:18 PM speaks for its self in regard to Moeller against Danfoss, IDEC, and Hitachi.

In relation to “protection”, it is true to say all companies try to safe guard there product. Honesty, if a company really wants to replicate a version of any unit, they WOULD NOT ask the manufacturer for information!! Broadly speaking, we both know there have been many clones produced from a variety of manufactured units over many years.  It would be fair to assume they assign NERDS to completely dissect and reverse engineer the product for cloning as I reiterate, they WOULD NOT ask the manufacturer for information.

On that note, I DID NOT ask for the unit(s) schematics, components used, processor type with source code!!! All I did asked for was literature pertaining to “communication protocol” which yielded “LEIHVEREINBARUNG –GB” for DLL files.

At this point, the issue has come full circle producing zero leaving me none the wiser except becoming aware of Moeller, Danfoss, IDEC, and Hitachi frame of mind.

All the best

Cheers

Phoenix

Offline julian

• I love easy-Forum.net
« Antwort #10 am: Juli 11, 2004, 19:08:00 Nachmittag »
Phoenix,
I'm unable to discuss MOELLER information politics furthermore,
because im not a insider and don't have contact to any MOELLER guy.
Maybe our moderator will make a statement.
Regard,
Julian

Phoenix

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: Juli 12, 2004, 12:12:47 Nachmittag »
Julian,

At this point, I would like to express my appreciation for your efforts in assisting me, as you were able to get someone to listen by arranging contact with BjoernL

In addition, I recognise your position being unable to comment about MOELLER politics as you belong to another establishment.

Nevertheless, maybe as you say, "our moderator will make a statement", but unfortunately I do not feel very positive about that.

Then again, I could be wrong, as time will tell.

Possible MOELLER may re-evaluate their political position after reading this web page and finally assist me.

Again, I thank you for your efforts in organising someone to listen to my enquiry.

All the best

Cheers

Phoenix

Offline tommyrush

• I love easy-Forum.net!
« Antwort #12 am: Juli 19, 2004, 19:13:13 Nachmittag »
Phoenix

What are you looking to do with the Dll's. There is a copmany called Expidas that have produced a SCADA like package for the easy 800 and MFD. Might help your problem?

http://www.expidas.net

Regards

Tommy Rush

Phoenix

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: Juli 20, 2004, 12:59:12 Nachmittag »
Tommy,

Thank you for the infomation :-)

Will contact them to see what is available and how they can assist

Cheers

Phoenix