Autor Thema: Formula of PT filter in MFD-TAP13-PT-A  (Gelesen 34363 mal)

Offline Elka

Re:Formula of PT filter in MFD-TAP13-PT-A
« Antwort #30 am: November 28, 2014, 18:41:15 Nachmittag »
Dear Thomas,

Thank you very much for the instruction. It is possible we will make what you suggest, even then for me personally it seems difficult (for my husband not)

I have publsihed your suggestions on my fb profile:

https://www.facebook.com/elzbieta.wierzchowska.96?fref=ufi

Giesen roaster was an ufficial roasting tool during last World Roasting Championship and competitors were penalised for differnces between their "roasting plans" and their real drop values: 1 C of differnce, 1 point of penality. I wrote:

"By now with PT1 filter switched off "Giesen BT/ET readings" are still ALWAYS lower than Artisan/Phidget readings and the differnce is not so small: (3-6 C)..so we do not stick to "absolute ET/BT values" and try to concentrate more on NAVIGATION itself: a shape of BT/ET curves, an inclination of the Ror curve and on everything COFFEE ITSELF tell us.

We hope only somebody will double check a roasting tool for the next World Roasting Competition and will think twice before setting up the rules about "roasting plans"..

We have changed the original VERY SLOW PT100 with a new quicker one, so we have one more problem with calibration between these two thermoprobes..I will came to this subject later.

Have a nice weekend and thank you for EVERYTHING:-),
Elisabeth