Autor Thema: Problems with communication for EC4P-221 with EASY800-USB-CAB  (Gelesen 9105 mal)

Offline mrkojiro

Problems with communication for EC4P-221 with EASY800-USB-CAB
« am: Juni 25, 2015, 15:24:34 Nachmittag »
Good morning. Sorry for language, I can't speak German but I really need help... I can't communicate with my PLC. 2 days ago everything was working correctly. Suddenly Codesys gave me: Logout Performed warning and after that I couldn't load any program. All comunication parameters are correct: on communication parameters in codesys, on plc configuration in codesys and on lpt com port in device manager.
I got blue screen while working (it appears from time to time, but never with codesys yet). Im not sure but it's probably that I have problems with communication from this time, but maybe it was just before blue screen.

I tried to: change communication parameters (baudrate, com port), reinstall cable drivers, reinstall windows (so other drivers too), change laptop, change usb port, hard reset of PLC, warm reset of PLC, change for default settings on PLC, delete user program on PLC (now left diode is orange, right is switch off).

I'm using EASY800-USB-CAB with 9600 baudrate, com1, 8 bits, 1 stop bit and no parity and motorola byteorder.

I have to solve this problem as fast as possible. Please help me.

Offline Don Corleone

• Der Blitzzementexperte
Re:Problems with communication for EC4P-221 with EASY800-USB-CAB
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 29, 2015, 10:54:35 Vormittag »
Hello forum user,

you have a new PC (WIN8)?
 Under WIN8 the cable easy800 USB CAB not recognized <V06!
 You need the new generation USB-cable ( easy800-USB-CAB, V06)!

Best regards