Autor Thema: EC4P  (Gelesen 9540 mal)

Offline qayyumfaiz

EC4P
« am: August 31, 2016, 12:15:57 Nachmittag »
I have been supplied by EC4P by one of our OEM I requested them to provide a programmed PLC now how can i check whether this PLC is programmed or not.

I tried to take the PLC to RUN from the buttons but it is not going to RUN from there. I have worked With Easy series relays that use Easy Soft can we upload program from EC4p using Easy soft or only Easy Soft Codesys will work with it....

and please tell me how can i test whether this PLC is programmed or not i donot have the software neither the programming cable i thought of installing the PLC but first it should go to RUN in order to check the program inside..

Offline Urs

• I read easy-Forum.net
Antw:EC4P
« Antwort #1 am: September 04, 2016, 11:10:09 Vormittag »
Hi qayyumfaiz
Without having the correct programming software and cable there is not much chance to see anything.
You can choose whether CPU will restart automatically after a reboot or not.
If you can't start it via buttons, the chance is good that there is no application loaded.
You could ask supplier to provide a printout of the loaded application and ask whether automatic restart of CPU after power recovery has been activated or not, but this should also be visible from print out.
BR Urs