Autor Thema: Can it be displayed?  (Gelesen 6473 mal)

Offline CHIRVASE_TIM

Can it be displayed?
« am: Oktober 11, 2004, 11:10:46 Vormittag »
i count some operating hours for a fan(e.g.) with the an operating hour function block which is enabled by Q1 the coil for fan contactor. i want to display the current value QV on the MFD-display in the format hh:mm. do i have to put the QV in to a marker? what kind?can the MFD translate the value of the marker into the corresponding format of time?
???

Offline julian

• I love easy-Forum.net
Re: Can it be displayed?
« Antwort #1 am: Oktober 11, 2004, 20:27:44 Nachmittag »
The OT increases its's output every hour by one.
OT values are retentive allways.
It's internal timebase is 1 Min and retentive also.
Users have no access to this timebase and must create their own minute timer with a retentive counter.
See my example "OT_Min."

I prefers the second solution.
Example "Hours_Min.count".
Counters must set to retentive in the PROJECT VIEW>SYSTEM.

Observe in simulation mode with EASY-Soft after start/stop retentive values are set to 0.
This is different to real operation.
Don't forget you have to wait one hour before OT count's to 1.
Mask 1 shows actual hours/minutes.
Regard,
Julian

Offline CHIRVASE_TIM

« Antwort #2 am: Oktober 11, 2004, 23:59:02 Nachmittag »
wow! that was fast! thanx for the support! i'll look at the aplication! thanx once again! :)

Offline CHIRVASE_TIM

« Antwort #3 am: Oktober 12, 2004, 00:06:40 Vormittag »
it seems i have some problems opening the application! particulary the mask editor! the application works fine until i get to visualization tab then easy crashes! if u have any ideea? :o

Offline CHIRVASE_TIM

« Antwort #4 am: Oktober 12, 2004, 00:14:49 Vormittag »
it may be some differences between the version of sofwares that we are using? anyhow i just found out that i don't have to display only hours but i like your solution (very elegant) so i think i'm gonna stick to it! but i would really like to view the mask ! thanx again!

Offline Werner

« Antwort #5 am: Oktober 14, 2004, 13:01:58 Nachmittag »
hello CHIRVASE_TIM ,

please update your Easy-Soft 5.xx  to version 5.11 and then run Julians uploaded programm again.

Werner

Offline CHIRVASE_TIM

« Antwort #6 am: Oktober 16, 2004, 01:20:00 Vormittag »
i have easy-soft v.5.01[pro] from a starter kit wich i can't upgrade ! i downloaded from the moeller ftp easysoft510proupdateeg and it doesn't find anything to upgrade! i also receive an upgrade package from my local moeller distributor and it doesn't work either! i'll try installing other easy-soft and then upgrading it! thanx for the support!

Offline CHIRVASE_TIM

« Antwort #7 am: Oktober 16, 2004, 03:03:18 Vormittag »
i managed upgrading to 5.10 with some serrious errors and now i'm using the update service to get the latest version! i hope it works! by the way if u now any links to documentation regarding the function blocks other than the MFD manual or easy help i'll be very greatfull!

Offline CHIRVASE_TIM

« Antwort #8 am: Oktober 16, 2004, 10:46:39 Vormittag »
i updated my software without any probl! thanx for tha application! i didn't now that the current values(QV) can be transferred internal without having to put it in markers to be displayed!