Autor Thema: MFD Titan Device version number (update existing prog?)  (Gelesen 3806 mal)

Offline tbarham

MFD Titan Device version number (update existing prog?)
« am: Juni 17, 2005, 20:57:57 Nachmittag »
I just upgraded to Easy-Soft v6.10 Pro, and it looks like there are several big improvements that I'd like to take advantage of (e.g. bargraphs).  However, it looks like the new features only work with MFD-Titan PLCs that have the latest firmware (05- xxxxx).  This leaves me with two questions:

1) How can I update and existing program to give me access to the new features.  I cannot figure out if there's a way of changing the PLC "Device Version No." in an existing project.  Surely I'm not going to have to start over from scratch, am I?

2) Are PLCs with the latest firmware even available for me to buy?  We have a few PLCs in stock, and they're all version "03".  I've requested help from my distributor, but so far have not received an answer.

Offline TC

• I love easy-Forum.net!
Re: MFD Titan Device version number (update existing prog?)
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 21, 2005, 22:41:19 Nachmittag »
It is possible to import programs from previous software versions into the latest V6.10. You will then need to replace the device with the latest version in the project menu, but the circuit diagram should be unchanged.

The latest version of the firmware for the MFD has been available from Moeller for a few months now.

Hope this helps

TC