Autor Thema: Easy 819 Analog inputs  (Gelesen 4441 mal)

Offline insightful

Easy 819 Analog inputs
« am: Januar 12, 2009, 21:09:18 Nachmittag »
Greetings i have a programming question still to be answered after reading the easy manual which was not very helpful atleast for me so hopefully someone on here will be able to explain it to me a little clearer... anyways, what i'm trying to do is take an encoded signal that is sending out 0-10 volts and based on what it is being recieved from it i want to program a timming delay to change based on the different volts so for instance 0-2 volts have a timer send out a delay of 1 second and 2.01-4 volts delay it .5 seconds these are 2 examples of something i'm trying to accomplish, any help would be greatly appreciated hope to hear back from someone soon!

Offline Maikky

Re: Easy 819 Analog inputs
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 12, 2009, 22:33:12 Nachmittag »
Dear insightful.

Attached please find a small example, which may show a way to solve your problem.

- as analogue input IA1 is used
- input I1 switches on the timing relay T1, for easier demonstration programmed in blinking mode
- the analogue input value is compared to 2 fixed ranges :
      range 1 = 0-300 and
      range 2 = 301-600
- depending on the range either the data block DB1 or DB2 is used as timing relay parameter

I hope I understood your question correctly. If not please try to explain it again.

Regards  Maikky

Offline Maikky

Re: Easy 819 Analog inputs
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 13, 2009, 00:28:03 Vormittag »
Dear insightful.

In case you need a larger amount of delay times a different way is more suitable.

Attached you will find a second example for 20 different times.

The analogue input of IA01 is classified into 20 groups by using the LS function (linear scale).
The AR function (arithmetics) calculates the time. In this example 500 ms per each group.

The calculated value is used as parameter for the blinking time of timing relay T01.

In case of any further question please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards  Maikky