Autor Thema: Need help with Easy 800 extension module  (Gelesen 3955 mal)

Offline antik88

Need help with Easy 800 extension module
« am: November 06, 2009, 18:25:57 Nachmittag »
Hello,

I am new to programming PLC's and would ask for assistance with my program.

On the unit "NET-2" I have a program that monitors a "line fault" input. This signal will be normally energised from the Field Isolator (for fail safe purposes). On my mimic display, I have a lamp for each of the 20 signals. The lamps will be normally de-energised, so the easiest option was to run these signals through the PLC in order to change the logic from Normally Energised, to Normally De-energised (as we had many spare I/O).

The problem I am facing is when I try to run the simulation mode, I get an error saying "3Q01 ~ 3Q06 cannot be used as a coil". I have checked and cannot find the reason for this. The outputs are not duplicated.

I have searched the internet and the forums to see if anyone else had a similar problem, but have been unsuccesful in getting any useful information regarding this. I am sure that with my very limited knowledge, I am making a simple error that can easily be fixed, but would appreciate any support you are able to offer!

Thanking you in advance for your help!

David

Offline Knodelpa

• easy god
  • I love easy-Forum.net
Re: Need help with Easy 800 extension module
« Antwort #1 am: November 06, 2009, 19:32:37 Nachmittag »
Hi David.

i hope you can understand me - my english is not good  :'(

You can only use the outputs over easyNet if the easy have no program.
In your case the easy with net-ID 3 have a program, look at the attached picture.

Paul