Autor Thema: Weekly timer(new) WT and Text display D (easySoft V7.20)  (Gelesen 4680 mal)

Offline WA de Bruin

Weekly timer(new) WT and Text display D (easySoft V7.20)
« am: Dezember 11, 2020, 10:29:05 Vormittag »
I'm using the Weekly timer (WT) function to create an on/off signal every day at the same time.
I use Channel A to switch the signal ON, and Channel B to switch the signal OFF.
All is working as expected.

However if I want to change the times to which the Channels are activated, I have to use the parameters page in the menu on the display of my EASY-E$-DC-12TC1.
I do not find this very user friendly.
Therefor I would like to use the Text display (D) function to change the times setting (only the times, not the days or anything else).
I already have some Text display function in my program, so an extra Text display could easily be added.

Unfortunately I cannot find the correct function in the Text display editor to access the time setting of the Weekly timer.

Could any of you point we in the right direction ?
Thanks in advance.
Alex.

Offline weiss_nix

• it has to be easy, it's a easy!
Antw:Weekly timer(new) WT and Text display D (easySoft V7.20)
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 12, 2020, 07:50:15 Vormittag »
Hi Alex, welcome to the forum.
I think the parameters of the integrated time switches can only be changed via their own parameter pages.
You can, however, program your own time switch with the "RC" real-time clock. Here you will find an example that could potentially get you started ...

greeting
« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 12, 2020, 08:39:33 Vormittag von weiss_nix »
Sollte ich (gefährliches) Halbwissen verbreiten, beuge ich demütig mein Haupt mit der Gewissheit versagt zu haben!
WICHTIG: Sämtliche Programme dienen lediglich der Veranschaulichung von Funktionen und sind nicht für den Produktiveinsatz geeignet!