Autor Thema: Easy Soft 6 program question  (Gelesen 3697 mal)

Offline wdodich

Easy Soft 6 program question
« am: Juni 14, 2005, 23:21:25 Nachmittag »
 ???
I am starting to use the new Easy Soft 6  Beta software for programming. And even worse, I am a novice. So far I enjoy using this version. (I've used ver. 4/5)
I am having a probelm with a P-button function in the simulator. Who can I send a copy of this to at Moeller for program review/troublshooting. Maybe it is something I am not seeing or maybe a bug?

Offline Werner

Re: Easy Soft 6 program question
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 15, 2005, 07:28:36 Vormittag »
Hello,

please describe in detail what the problem is or upload your programm here.

Werner

Offline befu

Re: Easy Soft 6 program question
« Antwort #2 am: Juni 15, 2005, 10:33:40 Vormittag »
Hello wdodich,

to use the P-Buttons in your application, the P-Buttons have to be enabled first. This has to be done by going into the "Project View", clicking on your device and ticking the option "P-Buttons" in the "System Settings Tab". The default factory setting for this option is "disabled".

To simulate the P-Buttons change into the "Simulation View", click on "Display" in the left side window and select "Display and Buttons" from the appearing list. Now start the Simulation and click the desired arrow buttons (P comes from the german word for "arrow").

By the way, sometimes it's helpful to hit the F1-Key, easySoft normally comes with a build in context sensitive helpfile. Believe me, it's faster to look there first.

Best regards

Bernhard