Autor Thema: Thermocouple or RTD analog input  (Gelesen 4174 mal)

Offline Cristi

Thermocouple or RTD analog input
« am: Oktober 04, 2005, 17:13:36 Nachmittag »
Hi,

I need for a HVAC aplication a small PLC with the following configuration: 2 Digital Inputs, 5 Digital (Relay) Outputs and at least 1 thermocouple or RTD Input. Does Easy has this type of analog input?

Offline tommyrush

• I love easy-Forum.net!
Re: Thermocouple or RTD analog input
« Antwort #1 am: Oktober 05, 2005, 19:53:58 Nachmittag »
Hi there

There are many options you could use with the easy for your HVAC application. Most easy units have six relay outputs and plenty of digital inputs; try a 719-DA-RC.

Unfortunately you can only use a 0-10v analog signal with the easy. If you want to use an RTD or Thermocouple, you can use a signal converter. This will give you a 0-10v output to use directly with the easy. Try IMO for signal converters? Or alternatively use a sensor with a 0-10v output, there are lots on the market at very low prices.

I have used the easy for many HVAC applications and they perform excellent. I use the 800 series and the MFD. Works better than most leading BMS controllers and at half the cost. ::)

Hope this is of some use.

Best regards,

Tommy
 :)

Offline Luis Peres

• I love easy-Forum.net!
Re: Thermocouple or RTD analog input
« Antwort #2 am: März 07, 2006, 18:25:05 Nachmittag »
Anyone have the solution to control insuflation temperature in function of room temperature for HVAC aplications with Easy800 or MFD?
Luis