Autor Thema: regulator with 2 relay output  (Gelesen 4894 mal)

Offline Lukasz

regulator with 2 relay output
« am: Oktober 08, 2005, 20:34:55 Nachmittag »
Hello

J have to control (steer) burner (burner in boiler). There is motor in this burner. Motor goes on the left side and right side when I put 230 V ac on his pin (one pin - left, another - right)
This motor increases od decreases power (increase or decrease gas flow)
I use PID regulator in easy soft, but this regulator gives me analog valve (0-4095 or -4095 to -4096).

How I can make regulator with 2 relay output (first output - increase, second - decrease) ?
I think it is 3 state regulator

Best regards
Lukasz
« Letzte Änderung: Oktober 23, 2005, 22:47:22 Nachmittag von Lukasz »

Offline KressSwiss

• easy god
  • Und sie dreht sich doch..."Galileo Galilei"
    • Electronics Planet
Re: regulator with 2 relay output
« Antwort #1 am: November 09, 2005, 22:47:12 Nachmittag »
HI lukasz
There is a functions block called "Pulsweiten modulator". It can be used together with the PID Functions block.
Attantione: It does not work in the simulation, but it works after the download into the easy hardware. Also importend is, the outputs have to be Q0 and Q1.

Wish you a lot sucsss
KressSwiss
Achtung:
Angehängte Dateien sind nur für eingelogte User sichtbar!

Offline Lukasz

« Antwort #2 am: November 16, 2005, 23:24:53 Nachmittag »
Hello KressSwiss
thankys for your replay

J will connect PID and PW modul.

By the way what do you think

I control burner in boiler (water boiler). I increase gas flow in burner. 20 secands take to change gas flow from one extreme (minimum) to second extreme (maximum) point.
I saw this whole process has about 5 minutes process delay (when I increase set point, the tempearture of water begins increase after about 5 minutes)
next about 5 minutes takes change temperature of water to set point.

In my opinion I aktive only K and D of DC modul (PW gives me I). PD of PW I set on about 10 minutes (ME=1000ms - I have relays). But I don't know what valve of Tc and Tv I should set?
What do you think about PID and PW parameters (Kp, Tv, Tc and PD)?

Best Regards
Lukasz

Offline KressSwiss

• easy god
  • Und sie dreht sich doch..."Galileo Galilei"
    • Electronics Planet
« Antwort #3 am: November 18, 2005, 16:18:51 Nachmittag »
Hallo Lukasz
I’m not really an expert of PID Function blocks. But times ago I wrote a PID test and learn Program. It works with EASY SOFT 6.11 Pro. With this program you can see how PID works. I also wrote a manual but it is written in German. Don’t be worry there are screenshots included which can help you.

Some hints:
There are three masks. A start mask, a value show mask and a parameterise mask. There are some important things to do that the Functions block can act.

First step:
Go to the mask three and set a value into the parameter KP. You only have to push the OK button. So a value of 100 will be in the KP. With cursor up and down you can incise or decrease this value. But first, let it be on 100.

Second step:
Open the input switches and the analog sliders. Switch input I1 and I2 on. Slide the IA1 (Set value) up. Slide the IA2 (Actual value) slowly up. Look at value TV. It’s always the different between KP and NT. Also the bargraph is working. It’s a P functions bloc now.

Third step:
Switch input I3 on. Adjust slider IA3 (value TN). You see it’s a PI functions bloc now.

Forth step:
With input for and slider for you will have a PID function. To be honest, I didn’t catch on to dis. Maybe you or something else will realise it.

The program is ready to for download.

Lot of success by test of PID block
KressSwiss
Achtung:
Angehängte Dateien sind nur für eingelogte User sichtbar!

Offline Lukasz

« Antwort #4 am: November 21, 2005, 13:17:36 Nachmittag »
Hello KressSwiss

Thx for your replay and your projekt

I exactly know how PID modul works  (By the way: I have Polish version of EASY SOT PRO 6.11).
I know how PID and PW work alone but when we use PID+PW together then is the problem (It is very complicated system of automative regulation)
My general questions is

Is it good idea to connect PID and PW modul to control (steer) burner in boiler (2 relays have to control motor wchich increase or decrease gas low)

I think that you have some expierence of setting parameters PID+PW (three state regulators) because very Big problem (for me) is set up parameters of PID and PW in my application.

Best Regards
Lukasz