Autor Thema: error 1060  (Gelesen 7762 mal)

Offline mtkrane

error 1060
« am: März 08, 2006, 23:37:57 Nachmittag »
Hello!

I followed the steps in order like the instruction to connect the easy209 module, but in the moment when I tried to do the monitoring and control appear a little window with the message “error communication 1060”, in the program of  easy209 is Ok because the module’s  IP is right. Could you tell me some clues to fix this error.

thanks. ???

Offline befu

Re: error 1060
« Antwort #1 am: März 09, 2006, 17:34:15 Nachmittag »
Hello mtkrane

Error 1060 means, the PC couldn't connect to the easy209 via the Ethernet, because a call to openSocket failed. That could be a problem with the Parameters of the easy209.

Please tell me the version and if possible the build no. of your OPC server (click Info... under the question mark in the OPC configuration program), and the options you've chosen, especially Connector, Port and Baudrate.

What are the parameters in the easy209 und how did you put them into the easy209? Is the LED at the front of the easy209 flashing or is it lighting constantly?

Best regards

Bernhard

Offline mtkrane_1

« Antwort #2 am: März 09, 2006, 19:28:43 Nachmittag »
hello!

the version of OPC server is V1.00, I attach a document with information, I hope you can respond me

Offline befu

« Antwort #3 am: März 10, 2006, 11:21:01 Vormittag »
Hello mtkran

Sorry, the OPC server V1.00 works with 9600 baud only, try to choose "Lantronix" instead of "EASY 209-SE Comfort" as connector, this will leave the parameters of the easy209-SE untouched.

You can now use the original tools from Lantronix to write the correct parameters to the easy209-SE, please get their Device Installer tool from:

http://www.lantronix.com/device-networking/utilities-tools/device-installer.html

Make sure the MFD-Titan is also at 9600 baud, the easy209-SE is checking the existence of any Moeller Device before changing into transparent mode. If this process terminates  successfully, the LED starts flashing.

In your case the easy209-SE didn't recognise the MFD-Titan.

If you're experiencing further problems, tell me the parameters in the easy209-SE shown by the DeviceInstaller. This tool gives more information than the easy209 configurator.

Best regards

Bernhard

Offline mtkrane

« Antwort #4 am: März 13, 2006, 19:25:52 Nachmittag »
thank you

In the link that you gave me I found different versions of the program "Lantronix". which of all these versions I should choose?
and how can I get the new version of OPC server or the update?
 :-\

thanks.
« Letzte Änderung: März 13, 2006, 19:55:55 Nachmittag von mtkrane »

Offline befu

« Antwort #5 am: März 14, 2006, 10:24:32 Vormittag »
Hello mtkrane

Sorry, I didn't look into the download page. Download the version for XPort, this is the Lantronix device inbuilt in the easy209-SE. But I think, it's not critical, I use a version 3.6 and it's doing well.

The update to easy OPC server version v1.10 isn't available yet, but will be published shortly. If you would like to PM me your email address, I'll give you a hint, as soon as the update is available.

The attached zip file contains snap shots from the DeviceInstallers web interface with the working parameters.

Best regards and good luck

Bernhard
« Letzte Änderung: März 14, 2006, 10:26:35 Vormittag von befu »