Autor Thema: Cumulative runtime  (Gelesen 5873 mal)

Offline treecutter55

Cumulative runtime
« am: August 27, 2007, 22:38:25 Nachmittag »
Is there a way to code a cumulative runtime with the Easy512? I have pumps turning on and off during the day and I need to know the actual run time for the whole day. I've tried stopping timers and the value is there but when the input goes off, the timers all reset to zero.

I've been told this is simple with an easy800 because it has storage areas. Can it be done with my current 512?

Thank you in advance.

Offline Mr. Spok

Re: Cumulative runtime
« Antwort #1 am: August 28, 2007, 06:01:17 Vormittag »
Hello,

can you publish the programme here? One also can at the 500s remanently store values of timers/points. What is needed, the running-time of the pumps per day in minutes?

Jan
Für die Richtigkeit und Funktionalität der hier veröffentlichten Beispiele wird keine Gewähr übernommen.
Für Schäden, die durch Verwendung der Beispiele entstehen, wird keine Haftung übernommen.

Offline Mr. Spok

« Antwort #2 am: August 28, 2007, 11:25:18 Vormittag »
Hello treecutter,

here is a little exemple in the appendix.
You can see the actual runtime (today), and you can see the runtime from yesterday. The display is switching at 0.00 every day. The timervalues are remanent in the controller.

y.s. Jan
Für die Richtigkeit und Funktionalität der hier veröffentlichten Beispiele wird keine Gewähr übernommen.
Für Schäden, die durch Verwendung der Beispiele entstehen, wird keine Haftung übernommen.

Offline KressSwiss

• easy god
  • Und sie dreht sich doch..."Galileo Galilei"
    • Electronics Planet
« Antwort #3 am: August 28, 2007, 13:07:22 Nachmittag »
Zitat
I've tried stopping timers and the value is there but when the input goes off, the timers all reset to zero.

Use the Stop Input HT to control the timer. So the running time will not be lost.
Hermann
« Letzte Änderung: August 28, 2007, 13:08:55 Nachmittag von KressSwiss »
Achtung:
Angehängte Dateien sind nur für eingelogte User sichtbar!

Offline KressSwiss

• easy god
  • Und sie dreht sich doch..."Galileo Galilei"
    • Electronics Planet
« Antwort #4 am: August 28, 2007, 13:25:17 Nachmittag »
If you work with an easy 800 there is the possibility to cont the running time for the whole week.

- Count the running time every day
- Shift the counted running time at midnight by flag in a shift register.
- Show the running times at the display by recall data from shift register

I think this could be a very comfortable way
Regards
Hermann

Achtung:
Angehängte Dateien sind nur für eingelogte User sichtbar!

Offline treecutter55

« Antwort #5 am: August 28, 2007, 15:34:28 Nachmittag »
Thank you all for the help. When you look at something so long, you overlook the simple stuff. I was putting my timer on the same rung as I01. KressSwiss pointed out that the timer should be on a rung by itself.

I can use the Retention for T07 or T08 to hold the time. Use P01 to display it and another P button to reset.

Thanks again.