Autor Thema: Lighting Control  (Gelesen 1950 mal)

Offline billsan1

Lighting Control
« am: September 30, 2009, 17:33:29 Nachmittag »
Is it possible anyone could assist me in resolving a programming problem.

I have little understanding of the method of programming the 512 and 719 series I am now almost 70 years old and find these things more difficult to understand than when I was younger, so if you can help I would be very grateful.

What I am trying to do is control rooms lighting the following is what I need to do, each room will be the same.

The rooms are fitted with a Door Contact Sensor and a Room PIR Sensor.

(a) Door open the room power is switched on no delay.

(b) Door closes timer starts power off with timer. (after a preset time the power switches off. I currently set this at 15 minuets)

(c) PIR. Door opened door closed, PIR activated, count down timer stopped, the power remains on until the next cycle of the door opening and closing. PIR continues to monitor the room

(d) Should the door cycle be activated 3 times without the PIR being activated the processor needs to assume that there is a fault with the PIR and the power must remain on until the PIR is replaced/reactivated, as soon as the fault has been found and the PIR returns to an active state the system must revert to the original configuration. i.e.: Door open/close power on timer starts PIR activated timer stopped until the next full cycle.

(e) In a situation that 2 people enter the room "door opens/closes the PIR is activated the power will be on".

If 1 person leaves the room the open/close cycle will start, if the second person is not in range of the PIR the power will count down and switch off.

In this situation I need the power to be switched back on as soon as the 2nd person comes in range of the PIR independent of the door open/close.

The normal cycle will then resume until the next door open/close. PIR activation.

(f) The opening and closing of the door must reset the PIR. The PIR is always active and will trigger the power should it detect a person in the room, which then remains on until the next door open/close.

I there is a programmer that can help if so please contact me

Kind Regards
Bill