Autor Thema: Force Screen Change  (Gelesen 7731 mal)

Offline craigb

Force Screen Change
« am: Januar 06, 2010, 04:44:44 Vormittag »
Hi,

This is my first post and Im busy learning the MFD software so here goes.

Im installing the Easy 800, MFD in a control panel with a traffic light alarm system.
I have various fault conditions that will trigger the red lamp (Mcb trip, Overload trip etc so they all have their sperate input.)

Im also controlling 2 heaters using the temp measuring module (I've forgot the model name)

The operator can scroll through his heater pages to see actual values and to adjust set points etc.
I want the Alarm page to automatically flag up when a alarm is triggered.
I see I couldnt use a basic output to trigger this (Why not? would be much easer, as all my alarms are one one page using static text and bit display.

Anyway so I have to use Marker words. I then used the alarm output to trigger marker 1.
Then using marker word 1 I assigned the alarm page value to 1 and the main page to 0.
Which works ok, but does that now mean my first 16 markers are used up in this bit of code, as if i use them it will change the values?
In other words, How many markers make up  word 1?

Offline Maikky

Re: Force Screen Change
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 06, 2010, 10:46:40 Vormittag »
Dear Craigb.

You are right. The ranges of marker are overlapping.

The marker word 1 (16 bit) includes the marker bytes 1 and 2 (2 x 8bit) and all markers 1 to 16.

To see a short introduction for the overlapping ranges you may select any marker at the wiring
area and hit the F1 button for "quick help".

By using a word to select your pages you can use 16 different pages. By using a byte or a
double word the amount of different pages may be changed to max. 8 or max. 32 pages.

Regards
Maikky

Offline Maikky

« Antwort #2 am: Januar 06, 2010, 15:16:49 Nachmittag »
Dear Craigb.

By the way.

At the following topic you can find a nice example for the use of several alarm pages.

http://easy-forum.net/index.php?topic=3519.msg18992#msg18992

Regards
Maikky

Offline craigb

« Antwort #3 am: Januar 06, 2010, 20:03:05 Nachmittag »
Many Thanks for taking the time to reply, Much appreciated.

Its starting to sink in now the more I think about it.

Just as a side question now were on the subject, is this set up correct?

Easy 819 <---> Cpu + MFD Titan <---> Cpu + TP12-TP B.......All likned via RJ cable

Meaning I have to use two CPU's?

In project view I can select one of the 3 devices and write a wiring diagram for each one. Where do I put my code? If I put it in the easy 819 I cant view the MFD in simulation, only the 819 display.
If I write it into the MFD device I can not choose P buttons from the 819 to assign for tasks.

Is there a downloadable bitmap icons folder I can use or do I need to draw / source my own icons ?

In the link you posted i looked at the visualition and it makes sense but..  On screen 2 there is right and left arrows using Marker 1 for both as a boolean operand, Why use the same marker for left and right?

Offline Maikky

« Antwort #4 am: Januar 06, 2010, 21:06:08 Nachmittag »
Dear craigb.

So let's work through your list.

1 : you can for example use the temperature module TP-... at the CPU-Module with an extension
     EASY618-... or EASY620-... for digital in-/outputs. So you can avoid a second CPU.
2 : the question where to place the code depends a little on your layout. As a general hint it is
     clear, that the code for visualisation has to be at the MFD-CPU. Very common is to use the
     EASY819 as an I/O-module only, which means without any code. You can read the digital
     inputs and digital outputs directly, but not the P-buttons and not any analogue input
     (if existing). If you have time critical applications or your program gets too large or it is
     useful to have splitted intelligence, it may be useful to write a second/splitted program into
     the EASY819. Both programs are communicating by sending and reading bits, bytes, ...
     over the EasyNet. 
3 : the marker 1 at the example program is used to handle the blinking mode. I assume it is a
     part of a larger program, where there are conditions at which both arrows should be blinking.
     Furthermore I assume it is not deleted at the example.

Regards
Maikky

Offline craigb

« Antwort #5 am: Januar 06, 2010, 21:46:04 Nachmittag »
Thanks again.

I was on the understanding that the MFD (panel door mounted) had to have a cpu mounted on the back of it?
also, the TP module (din rail mounted) has to be mounted to a CPU module?

Could I ditch the Easy 819 and use a 618 mounted to the side of the din rail cpu+tp set up.

I was hoping to use the 819 P buttons to give controls to electricians who can access the inside of the panel and not the operators.
e.g this set up is controlling a carousel dryer. Hence the TP module and MFD to display set points and actual values. The caraousel is indexed on a set time. (Maybe possibly later linked to a dew point).  The current set up has a un sightly push button mounted inside the panel, I was going to replace that with a 819 p button. Maybe instead I can control that from the MFD using a password protected screen ?

As a side note and apologies for taking this way off topic. On another job I have a easy 719 Is it possible to link this to a TP module and MDF as there is no RJ plug on the 719.

Offline Maikky

« Antwort #6 am: Januar 07, 2010, 09:41:20 Vormittag »
Dear carigb.

You may indeed use a combination MFD+CPU+TP12-..+EASY620(618). See attached layout
for information.

Depending on the amount of digital inputs you need, you may still use a hidden push button
if an input is free. Also your suggestion of password protected screen is possible.

The Easy series 7xx has no connection for EasyNet. Therefore you can not extend it with
a MFD+CPU+TP12.

Regards
Maikky