Autor Thema: Remote change of email credentials  (Gelesen 1975 mal)

Offline ken.mccoy

Remote change of email credentials
« am: Januar 07, 2021, 22:50:03 Nachmittag »
I plan to re-sell E4 relays to various clients. My application sends out email alerts when certain criteria are met.   

In most cases the client will want to change the device's  email name and password to use their own company's email servers.   But I don't see a way to change email credentials via the easy4 webpage. 

It looks like the only way to change email credentials is via EasySoft7 project/email tab.     And that means any client would need to purchase an EasySoft 7 (communications functions are blocked in the demo version).

My only solution so far is to offer a "set-up" service where the customer submits their preferences to me, and I then prepare a microSD card with their customized set-up and send it back as a file or even as a physical microSD card via mail.

Does anyone have a better solution?

Offline CiesleRa

• Global Moderator
  • easyE4 for President
Antw:Remote change of email credentials
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 08, 2021, 19:22:11 Nachmittag »
I think at the moment, unfortunately, there is no other solution to your problem.
Alle von mir bereitgestellten Programme sind reine Beispielprojekte. Die Verwendung erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr. Jegliche Haftung ist ausgeschlossen.