Autor Thema: Easy Serial Protocol  (Gelesen 4002 mal)

Offline Glenn

• I love easy-Forum.net!
Easy Serial Protocol
« am: März 10, 2005, 20:06:26 Nachmittag »
I saw that the the Tixi modems have the capability to talk to the Easy's and to read and write data to and from the Easy.  They must have had tje serial protocol in order to do this.

I was wondering if the serial protocol for the Easy has been made available or published or if there are tools available, such as DLL's, that allow PC applications like Excel to read and write data to and from the Easy product line? 

Is the OPC server getting any closer to being released?

« Letzte Änderung: März 10, 2005, 21:15:03 Nachmittag von Glenn »

Offline RogerP

Re: Easy Serial Protocol
« Antwort #1 am: März 10, 2005, 23:47:40 Nachmittag »
Last I heard from Moeller was:

' the OPC Server will be part of the new "EasySoft V6.10 Pro". We're doing some final testing at the moment, the CD should be available early in March (of course no guarantee ). '

Let's hope it is soon, a lot of people seem to be waiting on the OPC server with great expectations.

Roger.

Offline tommyrush

• I love easy-Forum.net!
« Antwort #2 am: März 11, 2005, 20:06:54 Nachmittag »
Hi There

I am also waiting on easysoft 6.10 pro for the OPC >:(. If you want to talk to the easy via a PC, to collect data and display your application graphically on a PC, try Expidas, i've done a lot of work with them on my projects using the easy. The software is custom written to your application.

You can also use excel to read and write data to the easy. If you cantact Moeller they will send you a lience agreement to sign, once you have done this and they are happy, they will issue you with the information you require to use in VBA.

http://www.expidas.net

Hope this is of some use.

Regards

Tommy

Offline Hernan34

« Antwort #3 am: Mai 23, 2005, 18:06:40 Nachmittag »
Lo q hice fue usar las dll q viene el easy soft para poder comunicarme con un easy 800 a travez de un programa en visual basic , actualmente estoy tratando de transferir un programa sin usar easy soft.