Autor Thema: Language Pack  (Gelesen 3081 mal)

PowerCow

• Gast
Language Pack
« am: Dezember 16, 2002, 11:01:54 Vormittag »
Veruntschuldigen mein sprache, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht so good.

We are using Easy-plc and Easy-Soft in schools. But the language is or English or German. Is there some kind of language pack for Dutch.

I can't select dutch when i go to Communication > System settings > Language, it displays a lot of languages but i can't select any one.

What could i do?

using version 4.02 of Easy-soft
« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 16, 2002, 11:02:58 Vormittag von PowerCow »

Offline Jens

Re: Language Pack
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 16, 2002, 11:37:53 Vormittag »
Hello PowerCow,

EASY-SOFT 3.x includes six languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and German) and I think that EASY-SOFT will support theses languages in the future again.  So far I know, a language pack for Dutch is not planned, unfortunately  :-/.  

Within the Software you can select the language of the easy menu. Easy can display up to ten languages. In order to assign the menu language you have to connect easy with the PC  via the easy-PC-CAB and switching into the communication view. This can be done by clicking on the menu »Communication->Communication View«. EASY-SOFT build up the communication to the device. If this is done successfully you are able to assign the menu language.  ;)

Regards,
Jens

PS: It is strongly recommended to upgrade the software. Current version is EASY-SOFT 4.04. The uprgrade is free.

Bitte stellen Sie Ihre Fragen im Forum!
Please post your questions in the forum!

PowerCow

• Gast
Re: Language Pack
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 16, 2002, 12:21:47 Nachmittag »
Zitat
Hello PowerCow,

EASY-SOFT 3.x includes six languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and German) and I think that EASY-SOFT will support theses languages in the future again.  So far I know, a language pack for Dutch is not planned, unfortunately  :-/.  

Within the Software you can select the language of the easy menu. Easy can display up to ten languages. In order to assign the menu language you have to connect easy with the PC  via the easy-PC-CAB and switching into the communication view. This can be done by clicking on the menu »Communication->Communication View«. EASY-SOFT build up the communication to the device. If this is done successfully you are able to assign the menu language.  ;)

Regards,
Jens

PS: It is strongly recommended to upgrade the software. Current version is EASY-SOFT 4.04. The uprgrade is free.

tnx for the fast reply, i already see that the language is for the plc itself. Already updated to 4.04.