Autor Thema: Titan Timer entry  (Gelesen 4514 mal)

Offline Waterstone

Titan Timer entry
« am: April 25, 2008, 13:33:18 Nachmittag »
I have a Easy 819-DC-RCX connected on a NET cable to a MFD-80-BCP8-NT. All I/O is connected to the Easy 819, The circuit diagram is also in the EASY unit.

I need to change 8 timer settings via the Titan display, I think i can use MB function. Can anyone Help?.

How can I check the times set on the screen have entered the function blocks? :o

Offline Mr. Spok

Re: Titan Timer entry
« Antwort #1 am: April 25, 2008, 14:53:24 Nachmittag »
Hello Waterstone,

it is better the mainprogram is in the MFD and the Easy819 is only "I/O-slave" If is not a programm in the Easy819, you can read/write the I/O´s direct in the MFD. Then you can  manipulat simple the timer from the MFD-program over the Display.

regards Jan 
Für die Richtigkeit und Funktionalität der hier veröffentlichten Beispiele wird keine Gewähr übernommen.
Für Schäden, die durch Verwendung der Beispiele entstehen, wird keine Haftung übernommen.

Offline KressSwiss

• easy god
  • Und sie dreht sich doch..."Galileo Galilei"
    • Electronics Planet
« Antwort #2 am: April 25, 2008, 20:57:05 Nachmittag »
Hi
Jan is right. The offer he told, to position the programm in the MFD CPU, is much better! I wrote an example (ScreenShot and programm).
On the display you can set the nominal vaue (in the example left side) and show the actuale value (in the example right side).

More questions? Don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
Hermann

« Letzte Änderung: April 25, 2008, 21:11:02 Nachmittag von KressSwiss »
Achtung:
Angehängte Dateien sind nur für eingelogte User sichtbar!

Offline Waterstone

« Antwort #3 am: April 26, 2008, 13:11:11 Nachmittag »
Thanks for the replies , It now works   :)

Offline KressSwiss

• easy god
  • Und sie dreht sich doch..."Galileo Galilei"
    • Electronics Planet
« Antwort #4 am: April 26, 2008, 16:07:20 Nachmittag »
Hi
Nice that yuo'r happy with this offer. According this solution (programm into MFD and I/O over slaves) there are no switches to simulate the slave-Inputs  :(. But don't despond. Ther's an other solution ;).
You can set the slave-inputs by ticker. Actual it is possible to switch all the inputs of every slaves on or off  ;D. Have a look at the screenShot how it works.

Regards
Hermann
« Letzte Änderung: April 26, 2008, 16:21:34 Nachmittag von KressSwiss »
Achtung:
Angehängte Dateien sind nur für eingelogte User sichtbar!