Autor Thema: Issues adding a second device on network  (Gelesen 6326 mal)

Offline Jimmybanks

Issues adding a second device on network
« am: Mai 26, 2020, 21:46:52 Nachmittag »
I just started using easysoft pro and am having a couple of issues due to my ignorance!
I have put together a program to run on an 820-DC-RC, extended with a 618-DC-RE , and it works perfectly ok.
However I am struggling with adding a MFD 80 as a second station when set up as a network.
Could someone please explain how to do the following tasks, I have read through the tutorial but obviously not doing something right.
1) how do I get the MFD 80 to mimic a D output display text of whatever is being displayed on the 820?
( the 820 is NET ID 1 and the MFD 80 is NET ID 2)
2) How do I configure an input on NET ID 1 to activate a marker coil on NET ID 2 and vice versa?

Offline CiesleRa

• Global Moderator
  • easyE4 for President
Antw:Issues adding a second device on network
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 27, 2020, 08:08:21 Vormittag »
Hello Jimmy,
at first, can you give us a information what kind of MFD hardware in detail you have.

Ralf
Alle von mir bereitgestellten Programme sind reine Beispielprojekte. Die Verwendung erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr. Jegliche Haftung ist ausgeschlossen.

Offline Jimmybanks

« Antwort #2 am: Mai 27, 2020, 22:10:17 Nachmittag »
Hi Ralf, it’s an MFD-80 with a CP8-NT and a R16

Offline CiesleRa

• Global Moderator
  • easyE4 for President
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 28, 2020, 09:17:21 Vormittag »
Hi Jimmy,
it is not possible to use text module "D" with an mfd-cp8 module.You have to create a mask in the visualization to get values displayed.

To transfer values from Net-ID 1 to Net-ID 2 you have to use the blocks PUT and GET. I have attached a small programming example.
Since I don't have any hardware anymore, I couldn't test it.

Ralf
Alle von mir bereitgestellten Programme sind reine Beispielprojekte. Die Verwendung erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr. Jegliche Haftung ist ausgeschlossen.

Offline Jimmybanks

« Antwort #4 am: Mai 29, 2020, 21:51:46 Nachmittag »
Thank you for your help Ralf, much appreciated. The transfer of values between Stations is working ok now. I am now looking at creating the masks in visualisation. Jimmy.