Autor Thema: P Buttons Not Inputting in Easysoft  (Gelesen 1858 mal)

Offline olorin0958

P Buttons Not Inputting in Easysoft
« am: Mai 25, 2022, 01:57:46 Vormittag »
My device will not enter input mode when the <ALT> button is pressed, neither in EasySoft 7, nor the on device itself. In the EasySoft simulation the P8 indicator flashes green but the input field does not invert its' colours and the cursor keys have no effect.
I am programming in Structured Text on an Easy-E4-AC-12RC1, firmware 1.30.
Both EasySoft 7 version 7.31 and 7.32 exhibit the same problem.
In Project View --> System Settings, the "P Buttons" box is checked.
In Programming --> Text Display Parameter, all of the "Activation P buttons" are checked.
In "Text Display Editor" I have tried "Value Entry", "Latching button", and "Timing Relay value entry" but none of them respond to the <ALT> button.
Any assistance with this problem would be appreciated.

Offline w.sprungmann

Antw:P Buttons Not Inputting in Easysoft
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 25, 2022, 07:46:05 Vormittag »
Hello,
did you program a D-block and didn't click the ALT button there?

Offline CiesleRa

• Global Moderator
  • easyE4 for President
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 25, 2022, 10:01:55 Vormittag »
Hi olorin0958,

Input Mode ist the standard function oft the "ALT" Button. So don't checkmark the "Alt" Button in the "Text Display Editor".
If you do this, the "ALt"-Button has just the normal P-Button function like P1,P2..

BR Ralf
Alle von mir bereitgestellten Programme sind reine Beispielprojekte. Die Verwendung erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr. Jegliche Haftung ist ausgeschlossen.

Offline olorin0958

« Antwort #3 am: Mai 25, 2022, 14:38:30 Nachmittag »
Thank you CiesleRa. Unchecking the <ALT> button in "Text Display Editor" solved my problem. I could find no mention of this behaviour in the help files. In fact, the documentation implies that in order for an operator to be able to use a button it must be selected first.