Autor Thema: rtd + easy connection  (Gelesen 1517 mal)

Offline srd

rtd + easy connection
« am: Juli 21, 2022, 15:17:40 Nachmittag »
Has anybody successfully got an easy and rtd screen to automatically connect after a power loss, we have tried everything we can think of and the only way they connect is if the easy is in stop mode and once they have connected you then use the screen to go into the easy perameters and put it into run.

Offline CiesleRa

• Global Moderator
  • easyE4 for President
Antw:rtd + easy connection
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 22, 2022, 10:20:04 Vormittag »
Hi srd,

it is the normal way for the rtd to connect automatically when the power is turned on.
See this Video.

https://youtu.be/xLgW49jvPGM

easyE4: FW 1.41
OS RTD: v3.1.0.3
RTD version: v1.1.0.0

IP easyE4: 192.168.178.188
IP RTD: 192.168.178.254

regards
Ralf
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 22, 2022, 10:22:58 Vormittag von CiesleRa »
Alle von mir bereitgestellten Programme sind reine Beispielprojekte. Die Verwendung erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr. Jegliche Haftung ist ausgeschlossen.

Offline srd

« Antwort #2 am: Juli 25, 2022, 11:23:50 Vormittag »
It works fine on the initial set up, but once the power is lost and then returned it connects then about 20seconds later says that the communication is lost and tries to reconnect which it then does and comes up with communication lost and keeps doing this. What we then do is when it makes a communication we press ok a couple of times and put the logic relay into stop mode it them communicates fine and we then go back in and put into run mode and all is then ok until the power is lost again and the whole process is then repeated.

Offline CiesleRa

• Global Moderator
  • easyE4 for President
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 25, 2022, 16:55:20 Nachmittag »
I don't know if I understood you correctly.
In my first video I show normal operation, not the initial set up and then a power failure of both units. I have now uploaded a second video.
Once I switch off the easye4 and once the rtd. After a short time, both connect again. So I can't reproduce your error.

https://youtu.be/WHSGWRGXfjo
Alle von mir bereitgestellten Programme sind reine Beispielprojekte. Die Verwendung erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr. Jegliche Haftung ist ausgeschlossen.

Offline srd

« Antwort #4 am: Juli 26, 2022, 13:06:57 Nachmittag »
Could there be a perameter we might have missed when setting up the easy and rtd. No matter what we do they will not automatically connect after power lose / repower unless the easy is in the stop mode.

Offline CiesleRa

• Global Moderator
  • easyE4 for President
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 26, 2022, 15:08:59 Nachmittag »
On easyE4 side:

I recommend not to use "Auto-IP". I suggest "Static-IP"
Allow the RTD the access to easyE4 (see picture)
Look, that the firmware ist greater or equal then V1.31 

On RTD:

Also use "Static-IP".
Direct connect to easyE4 without Switch or Router (for testing)
See this Video of the first set up.

https://youtu.be/AZKaHtTIaTY