Autor Thema: Control design assistance for pump operation with mag flow meter pulse output  (Gelesen 549 mal)

Offline edwardsjethro

Hi there,

I was hoping you guys could help me out with a control design im struggling with.

I'm trying to run a pump for specific amount of volume. I have a mag flow meter that produces an output pulse every 1,10,100 liters depending which option I setup. I would like to program a counter timer/relay to count the amount of pulses to turn pump on/off after the desired amount of volume. but I am struggling with the function block programming of this device, Easy-E4-AC12RC1.

Offline ELWMS

• 400er...500...800...e4...Galileo
Antw:Control design assistance for pump operation with mag flow meter pulse output
« Antwort #1 am: März 25, 2024, 07:29:17 Vormittag »
Hello!

What kind of sensor is it? Data sheet! Since you have a 230VAC device, I assume that your magn. Flowmeter also delivers 230VAC signals! In my experience, an exotic thing! take a CH counter (high speed counter). CH1 is permanently assigned to I1. The pulses must therefore be wired to I1.
SH specifies the quantity in this case 100 liters (option 1 pulse/liter) Note the pulse/pause ratio of 1:1). The counter can be reset with I2. The pump always runs when the counter has not yet reached 100L. It's very rudimentary, like your info.

Greeting,

ELWMS
C64...ABB ACS100 bis 880...ABB SAL...EPLan P8...STEP7...300/400 & TIA... EASY E4... GALILEO... EATON SWD... SEW...STÖBER...AUTOSEN...IT...PROFIBUS...PROFINET