Autor Thema: Easye4, web server, iPhone.  (Gelesen 1998 mal)

Offline ablas

Easye4, web server, iPhone.
« am: Januar 26, 2023, 09:34:27 Vormittag »
In case it might help anyone I have already done the following:
Step 1: Notify Apple/iPhone/Chat, of the problem. Accomplished (no solution).
Browser malfunction:
I have done two projects with EASYE4 nanocontrollers, from the firm Eaton. They have a web server in their operating system or firmware. When I connect remotely via IPHONE 12/browser (it doesn't matter), it doesn't allow to interact (motor management, etc.). It seems that IPhone is constantly asking for something and the Easye4 device goes into a silly dialog that saturates the microcontroller preventing any activity. The circle that appears in the center does not correspond to the iPhone browser, but to the Easye4 itself, which tries to answer the unnecessary requests.
This does not happen if I use Windows or Android, it works perfectly there.
I ask for the solution of such a problem so that I can use my small iPhone 12, in such a main task (the control of the water supply to a small population).
Regards.
Step 2: From the top level of Apple solutions. COMPLETED (no solution).
A service technician connects remotely to my iPhone12, I reproduce the problem online by logging in from the iPhone/Chrome itself, to the Easye4, observes the problem, checks the JavaScript and vpn states.
He is unable to provide a solution and offers me the possibility to make the resolution proposal via the Easye4 device manufacturer.
Step 3: To expose here, in the forum the steps carried out. ACCOMPLISHED.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Por si le puede servir a alguien ya he realizado lo siguiente:
Paso 1: Notificar a Apple/iPhone/Chat, el problema. REALIZADO (sin solución).
Mal funcionamiento del navegador:
He realizado dos proyectos con nanocontroladores EASYE4, de la firma Eaton. Disponen de servidor web en su sistema operativo o firmware. Cuando me conecto remotamente mediante IPHONE 12/navegador (da igual), no permite interactuar (manejo de motores, etc.). Al parecer, iPhone solicita constantemente no se sabe que y el dispositivo Easye4, entra en un diálogo tonto que satura al microcontrolador impidiendo cualquier actividad. El círculo que aparece en el centro, no corresponde al navegador de iPhone, es del propio Easye4, que intenta responder las solicitudes innecesarias.
No sucede esto si utilizo Windows o Android, ahí funciona perfectamente.
Pido la solución de dicho problema para que pueda utilizar mi pequeño iPhone 12, en una tarea tan principal (el control del suministro de agua a una pequeña población).
Un saludo.
Paso 2: Desde el nivel superior de soluciones de Apple. REALIZADO (sin solución).
Se conecta un técnico del servicio técnico remotamente a mi IPhone12, reproduzco el problema online entrando desde el propio iPhone/Chrome, al Easye4, observa el problema, comprueba los estados de JavaScript y vpn.
Se ve incapaz de aportar una solución y me ofrece la posibilidad de que haga la propuesta de resolución por la vía del fabricante del dispositivo Easye4.
Paso 3: Exponer aquí, en el foro los pasos realizados. REALIZADO.